Hello From Oregon!

Guest Janiebugsmom

Guest Janiebugsmom

My name is Michelle and I live in Southern Oregon with my 3 Greyhounds HipHop, Janie Bug and Fiona. Was on this board quite awhile ago, and just came back.

Michelle

Janie Bug, HipHop and Fiona

Bridge Angles : Frankie (Rank Outsider), Ozzy (MPS Oswald), Jakey (Forecaster) and Grady (Gradient Wind).

Welcome back Michelle! You've been miissed. Hopefully now I'll get some more pictures of Janie! Janie Bug is a sibling to my Pistol, Bullitt, Sammie and Joey.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Janiebugsmom

Im in Roseburg about 70 miles south of Eugene right on I5. Also about 45 min or so from Coos Bay on the coast. Yes to the photo's Judy, especially now I have found the battery charger for the camera. Yay! Miss Bug right now is being quite the pill. Frankie even in failing health was the Alpha, and Janie is pushing bounderies with me and other pups like crazy. Ok except Fiona is greiveing so hard for Frankie right now, she is 11 1/2, and they were velcroed together. Hard enough I am really concerned for her well being , she isn't eating, acting odd.

Hugz to the boys.