Cash

Guest cashie

He rescued you. :bighug I think a lot of us know that feeling!

Cash's wonderful life with you now moves into the realm of memory, deep in your heart. I hope those memories can soon give you the comfort you need, as he continues to rescue you from sadness.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful Sweet Tribute, brought tears to my eyes! I am so very sorry for the passing of Cashie!!! :bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so sorry for your loss. Cash was a beautiful boy & so lucky to be so loved. Godspeed Cash! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful dog...you loved him. I cried when I read it..Cash reminded me of my Garry..who I lost June 13th to osteo. When I saw the pictures...I thought I was looking at Garry...looked like twins...

I am so sorry for your loss..you were a good mom to him. He knows that and loves you for not letting him be in pain...and giving him a great life. Take care of your self.

Guest Alysmom

Such a beautiful story.... I am so sorry for your loss. I am mourning as well. I lost my beloved Homer Friday, July 20th..... I am still bawling every single day.... Greyhounds are soooo special. I thought mine was quite "big" too..... 86 pounds..... Now the loss is much, much bigger..... Your tribute was lovely.....

I will give you my own advice to me too... get out and try to do some things and get your mind a bit of relief.....

I plan on volunteering with the local greyhound group for awhile..... I think my Homer would have liked it for me to do that.

Hugs,

Julie

I am so terribly sorry that you and Cash had to be parted :cry1 I just read your beautiful, heart-wrenching tribute and I am in floods of tears. Clearly he was a very special person, a sweet and true friend who will be impossible to forget and who will hold a special place in your heart forever.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Rest well, Cash. :gh_run2:heart

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

What a beautiful tribute to your handsome boy. Godspeed Cash!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Your stunningly beautiful tribute to Cash moved me to tears. Every dog should have a person who loves them as much as you clearly loved Cash.

We know the heartache you are feeling right now. It's awful for a while, but it does ease with time. Thinking about you.

Godspeed, Cash.

I'm sleep deprived and emotionally raw right now so I am outright stealing what Trish said.

Godspeed, Cash.

For love is as strong as death,

Many waters cannot quench love,

Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

A very beautiful and moving tribute. Love the pictures. Such a sweet guy. He will be with you always.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red