Springtime's Advanced Hip And Joint

Guest whatahound

Guest whatahound

I just started Gee back on Springtime products. This time I'm using the Advanced hip and joint along with the fresh factors. Anyone have any experience with this combination?

Gee is getting ready to turn 14 and has been seen by my vet. We have tried many things and just thought this might help. She has quite a bit of hind end weakness.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or thoughts.

Guest whatahound

I use both for Passion but what really did wonders is acupuncture

I've heard that. I need to check if anyone does it in my area. Thanks!

I use the Advanced & the Fresh Factors and some other things too if the particular dog warrants it-like Duralactin and DGP pills and Traumeel and arnica for flare ups. IMO both Springtime prods are very beneficial and Fresh Factors borders on a miracle drug they have worked so good in some of my dogs. The Advanced are kind of hard so I break them up in pieces.

I use the Advanced & the Fresh Factors and some other things too if the particular dog warrants it-like Duralactin and DGP pills and Traumeel and arnica for flare ups. IMO both Springtime prods are very beneficial and Fresh Factors borders on a miracle drug they have worked so good in some of my dogs. The Advanced are kind of hard so I break them up in pieces.

Forgot to add that I too have found acupuncture very helpful as well. Also yucca works really well for some dogs.

I have been using the Joint Health and Fresh Factors for years, but my dogs would not touch the Advanced (new formula) Joint Health. The old combo seems to work just fine.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

I have been using fresh factors for a while and joint health. I switched to the advanced joint and hip when they changed to it to add boswelia. Missy has LS and arthiritis. it seemed to help help her. she recently had turn for the worse and I decided to switch her off the springtime..just to "change things up" in her system..among adding in adequan, depo shot . She has improved nicely, but since I change a few things at once i can't say exactly what did it! I have always been happy with Springtime. When they first introduced it, I could not break the tablets..they changed the formula and sent me replacement order and did not want me to return the unopened bottles. Good luck!