Since Harper will eat anything, I just give her bugs, pieces of leather, plastic, mulch etc That way I don't have to worry much about country of origin, or grain content. She's very happy with her treats. If I am in an especially good mood, I will give a piece or two of her regular kibble.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Since Harper will eat anything, I just give her bugs, pieces of leather, plastic, mulch etc That way I don't have to worry much about country of origin, or grain content. She's very happy with her treats. If I am in an especially good mood, I will give a piece or two of her regular kibble.

:rofl:rotfl Great ideas, we have lots of spiders around here, I could just pluck out the catches from their webs! Your post inspired me and as a result I finally found a use for all that belly button lint and toe jams. Carl and Claire will eat anything, too.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Seriously, I really do only treat with kibble, because when I leave the house she gets a kong filled with yogurt, peanut butter and cheese. I don't want to give her too many extra calories. We don't walk all that much, probably less than thirty-forty minutes a day because she does have a large yard, and lets face it, a culdesac neighborhood is not all that interesting.

I can't agree with you on spiders, because as long as they are outside, I like them. I will however take your other suggestions under advisement.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:lol You did just remind me that I haven't fed Skye breakfast. These kibble fed dogs are so much extra work with their 2 meals a day. :rolleyes::P

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."