• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest patterpaws

glad that Jilly is doing ok and that she loves those marshmallows! Hope the antibiotics help take care of that UTI! Sending hugs to you all. :heart

So sorry your precious Jillybean is seriously not well.....it's harder I think when the little ones are poorly, even 'if' they are rough tough terriers (got one myself) they are mushy inside really and always want their Mum when they're sick.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Judy, I'm glad the marshmallows are working.

If you run into problems getting fingers out of the way fast enough, try putting a heavy-duty gardening glove (a clean one) on your left hand (if you're right handed). You then can use that hand to help hold her mouth open while you zip in with the right hand and the pill. Let the gloved hand run interference, block her teeth if she gets snappy, stuff like that. You'll feel pressure through the glove, but generally get no punctures.

(I'm a dog groomer. I have a pair of heavy suede gloves at work, and I put a glove on my left hand to block snappy mouths away from my right hand, from the shears in my right hand, from my clippers, etc. It doesn't work if the dog is big enough to break bones, but it's great for little nippers.)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm sorry I missed this whole ordeal. I can't believe silly girl is 14. How did that happen?

Glad to hear she is doing better.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Continued good thoughts for Jilly Bean. I know the last update is not great but I'll keep hoping.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest PhillyPups

Thanks for the update. Continuing prayers for JillyBean and super humongous :bighug to you, Mike and Kevin.

I have to ask if you would please post some of the fav pics of the Bean, maybe in her own thread, one of which is the most recent one you have, another (and I have named these in my head, but I am sure you will know which ones they are) is her "giving the greyhounds a lesson"; "bubbles bubbles, toil and troubles" "oh goodie the BurpDogs are here", and the list goes on and on.

My feelings are the same as Kyle's. Glad Jilly's feeling well enough now, even if stumbly. Hugs to all.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Hope your girl is having a good day today. Sending gentle scritchies.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.