Duct Tape

Guest rosedog46

Guest rosedog46

We are currently treating out greyhouse Rosie for corns. We are using the corn/callus cream from Murray's Apothocary. I have read that a few people on the forum are using duct tape as well

I was looking for clairfcation on what the duct tape was supposed to do?

Thanks for the help

We are two month into the Murray's treatment.

Cut pieces of the duct just a bit bigger than the corn - don't cover the whole pad. Leave it on for 2-3 days. Remove and repeat. After a few times you'll take the tape off and the corn will pop out cleanly attached to the tape. You can't use the corn cream and duct tape at the same time and get good results.

Good quality duct tape like Nashua from Home Depot works ten times better than dollar store versions.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Cut pieces of the duct just a bit bigger than the corn - don't cover the whole pad. Leave it on for 2-3 days. Remove and repeat. After a few times you'll take the tape off and the corn will pop out cleanly attached to the tape. You can't use the corn cream and duct tape at the same time and get good results.

Good quality duct tape like Nashua from Home Depot works ten times better than dollar store versions.

Would Guerilla Tape work even better? That stuff never comes off!

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel