Scared Of Feet

Yup, Wendy is not foot-friendly! She will give a little growl of displeasure if she's lying down and I try to pet her with my feet and will look offended and walk away if I try it when she's upright.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

YES YES YES! This is the only thing that freaks Bella out...hands are ok, but feet OMG, she will jump several feet in the air lol.

Yup, Wendy is not foot-friendly! She will give a little growl of displeasure if she's lying down and I try to pet her with my feet and will look offended and walk away if I try it when she's upright.

Just noticed your signature. It might have something to do with her racing name! "Lost footing" :hehe

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

Just noticed your signature. It might have something to do with her racing name! "Lost footing

" :hehe

You might be right! :nod:D

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Ace has always been this way...she is better as she has aged, but, when I first got her she didn't even like you to walk near her/over her - she always seemed worried she would get stepped on. I imagine somewhere along the line she was stepped on accidentally and it scared her. She will jump up and grumble as she walks away if you touch her with your feet. The others like for me to pet them with my feet :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

you must have lots of fun trimming nails! desensitize him, feed him a special treat as you touch his pads. for some reason lightly touching the hair inbetween the pads often makes some dogs (all of mine- it's my husband's sport) CRAZY! felix hates foot contact, but w/ desensitization he's doing better. trimming nails is still quite a challenge, but i don't give in!

I don't have any problems trimming their nails, she just doesn't like MY feet to touch her :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--