Moved Someplace Without Costco! Need Nature's Domain Equivalen

Guest BikeBookBread

Guest BikeBookBread

Chase has been doing very well on ND Salmon and Sweet Potato. We are literally in the middle of our cross country move to Oklahoma City. OKC doesn't have a Costco and the nearest is several hours away! I need a quick suggestion for an equivalent kibble to ND Salmon and Sweet Potato. Definitely grain free please!

Thanks!

Can't offer you a suggestion, but we are in the same boat. The nearest Costco is about 75 miles. We wound up switching our guys to Iams in the green back and they are doing fine. I write to Costco all the time and suggest they build a store in lower Delaware. I have started ordering lots of stuff from Costco on line. Mostly there is free shipping. Good luck with your move.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I found that Dick Van Pattons LTD Natural Balance salmon & sweet potato was more similar than TOTw. Good luck- I feel your pain. Our nearest COSTCO is 80 miles away!

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

Guest BikeBookBread

Write your state representatives to repeal arcane prohibition era liquor laws!

Is that what is keeping Costco out? I know that Costco is one of the world's largest wine retailers (to which we have contributed LOL).