If You Can Spare A Good Thought For Nube.it's Osteo.xrays

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts for Nube. I really hope it's not what we all fear and is just an inury or arthritis.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your sweet boy and hugs to you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

It has taken a combination of tramadol and rimadyl to control Fletcher's arthritis pain, and it really wasn't enough. Now that he is getting acupuncture and Chinese herbs, we are cutting back on the tramadol and rimadyl. I know when Fletcher's arthritis started acting up and he started limping on his front leg, the problem was actually in his shoulder, so you might need to get those x-rays anyway, to see where the problem really is. :bighug I hope the meds help, and it turns out to be "just" arthritis :)

Oh no, just saw this. Hope they can figure out what's going on.

They took x-rays of Sparks leg without using anything to sedate.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Sending lots of healing thoughts for Anubis. :hope

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Yeah ... I would have thought 2w on Rimadyl would show signs of improvement. I didn't pay attention, but can you increase his tramadol does safely (say, to 1 every 8h instead of every 12h)? Just to give some relief until you can meet with your regular vet.

I'm sorry to hear that his limp hasn't gone away yet. I know how terrifying those limps are.

Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties