Charlies_Dad

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I'm so very sorry.

Godspeed Jack.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

OMG :-( I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how sad you all must be. Jack was such a beautiful boy - his looks mirrored his soul. I'm sure he's caught up with Charlie & they're running for all they're worth, healthy & strong. Godspeed Jack!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so sorry for your loss, especially so soon after Charlie.....Jack sure was a beautiful blonde boy. He and Charlie had the best home with you and your wife...and we all know how much love and care they got from you. May your heart be filled with wonderful great memories to make you smile....I'm sure Jack would want that.

o888p2.jpg

Nancy~Mom to Wizard July 9, 2006 and Lexie June 25, 2009

Always in my heart, my goofy boy Sarge 8-25-04....5-17-11

Guest 4rooers

I am so.so sorry. I,too have lost 2 close together, and I know how much your heart hurts. Try to hold on to the wonderful memories that you have.

Kim

In tears for you and Lynn. I don't think I ever said this out loud here, but I've had a crush on Jack for some years. I am so deeply sorry he left you and left so suddenly. Jack was a lucky, lucky pup to be so well loved by you, and I hope that love brings you some comfort soon.

Godspeed, sweet hound. You'll be very much missed.

I can't imagine the shock and pain and sadness you are feeling right now. How incredibly beautiful he was. Please know that you are in so many thoughts and prayers, as we share the loss of your precious Jack

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Kyle....I don't know what to say. Sometimes things just don't make any sense at all and this is certainly one of those things. I am so very sorry...

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

So sorry to see this. I can only imagine your heartbreak at this time. Know that your boys are together again and looking down on you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Jack my beautiful blonde boy. You came into our lives as I so wanted a second Grey and were told you were gentle and played with your stuffies all day long. The first couple weeks did not show us that but we did get to realize quickly you did not like small dogs especially jumping in your face while on a leash and the result of a loose dog altercation, Lynn had part of finger torn off. Luckily we were able to get a hand surgeon to repair the damage and after several weeks of healing, both physically and mentally Lynn started to warm up to you. Over the coming weeks and months your personality shown through and you were a gentle soul who loved people. You would always want to meet someone in the hopes of getting scritches and when they ignored you, you would lean into them and they had no choice to place their hands on you or fall over. I remember one time so clearly at a M&G when a young couple came up to see all the Greys and you did your thing, she reached out to pat you and you decided to give her the big lean and her face instantly turned into a smile. Through the years you were with us, that lean became my lean as I always made sure to give you ear scritches and butt rubs, what you liked the most and you would flip around and slam into me when done with one side to make sure you got your full dose. Your stuffie loving came into full play when you would toss them up in the air and around the RV and when finally in a house, you would run from room to room shaking those stuffies. You especially liked the ones with long legs so that they would bounce all around. I know you didn't get as much stuffie time as you would have liked as Charlie always came in to take away the stuffie and we would so often have to take it from him and give it back to you and off you would go shaking your head. What do I remember so well about you sweete?

- You beautiful colour. You were a true fawn with thick fur which was so soft to the touch. Truly a unique colour and it made you only that much more special.

- How you played with your stuffies. Charlie destroyed them, you played the hell out of them.

- Your sweet sweet nature. You would allow Angie to lay with you and often used her as a pillow.

- How much you loved people. You were the first to meet someone while Charlie always held back.

- Every night I would lay with you as part of our goodnight ritual. I would give you scritches and you always would give me your paw. When I would stop, you would 'grab' my arm and not want me to go. You were such a lover and I truly cherished those times.

Saturday morning started off well. We awoke early and you were right there with your smile. I took you and your sisters out for a walk and when we came back Lynn was preparing you breaky. After you all ate we nipped out to the local farmers market and when we returned, you were all there at the store. When we removed your muzzle, off you went and picked up your favourite stuffie - Moosie!!! Off you went tossing it side to side being happy we were home. I remember starting to make our teas and I looked over at you in your typical pose, laying on your bed with Moosie under your chin. Only a few minutes later I heard your first yelp and Lynn ran over to and I came out of the kitchen thinking perhaps you had hurt a leg. There you were laying on your bed with that look in your eyes, I knew it then that you were leaving us. I held you in my arms pleading for you to stay and not break our hearts but obviously yours was broken beyond our help and as you breathed one last time I held you my loving boy. You have left us broken, our hearts shattered into a million pieces and completely lost. You were so happy to be here going on beach walks and now you are gone. I love you Jack, I love you so much my sweet sweet boy.

The first picture we saw of you

jack.jpg

Adoption day

DSC_0174-1.jpg

You and your brother were so good together, people thought you were brothers

DSC_0167-1.jpg

Stuffie fun

DSC_0170-2.jpg

A few days home and you were comfortable

DSC_0246.jpg

Laying with your sister Peanut who now misses you so much and is lost without you

DSC_0245.jpg

Sharing your bed with your other sister Angie

DSC_0210.jpg

Stuffie, what stuffie?

DSC_00410436.jpg

DSC_00010564.jpg

DSC_00050568.jpg

One of your cute looks

DSC_00420859.jpg

Snuggling with Angie again

3218135968_1da30462c0_b.jpg

Those ears

DSC_00931235.jpg

A rare treat, whipped cream

DSC_00411194.jpg

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Unforgettable.

Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

More pics of my beautiful boy.

Charlie on the left, Jack on the right.

CSC_00391161.jpg

Enjoying some rays

CSC_00150753.jpg

You had big teeth

DSC_0008.jpg

Loving your new bed

DSC_0007.jpg

While your brother played in the backyard, you relaxed always in the sun

DSC_00651305.jpg

You loved the sand pile we had in the backyard after building the house

DSC_00011453.jpg

Squirrel hunting with your bro

DSC_00513008.jpg

First to try the Charlie bearm

DSC_00093132.jpg

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.