Shelby Has Been At The Vets For Over A Day Now

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Princess Shelby doing today ??? Could we have a little Update on that gtorgeous Girl?? :) :) :)

Shelby is all good now. The Amicar saved the day and our sanity. Her face is back to normal and thankfully she is good for now. We just hope the cancer does not come back as the pathologist told us it was rare to be in the mouth.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Good girl, Shelby :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

wonderful news! Way to go Shelby!

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

Wow Kyle, you are meeting yourself coming and going. We've been inundated with tlp issues so I unfortunately missed this. So happy that your girl is on the mend.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

So glad to hear and see all that has happened since I last checked in!! Continued good thoughts for an uneventful healing process AT HOME and for no more cancer!! Shelby deserves a big hug and some treats, whatever she can handle, that is!

Also, if stuck in Hogtown meant Milwaukee (like Harley hogs? I wasn't sure)...I would have met you at the airport or wherever...you would have only had to have asked! :) :)

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Also, if stuck in Hogtown meant Milwaukee (like Harley hogs? I wasn't sure)...I would have met you at the airport or wherever...you would have only had to have asked! :) :)

Johanna, Hogtown = Toronto. The name derives from days past when livestock were 'processed' in the city. There used to be a huge pork processing plant there. Wisconsin is one state I have not been to actually but will be right next door next week in Minneapolis.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.