Bridge Angels In April 2012

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in April 2012. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Pita

Maggie

LJ, an old hunting dog

Bella Rose

Lucas, the cat

Bella Ann

Elvis

Wiki

Sara

Lola

Opie

Misha, the kitteh

Miss Grace

Joe

Choo Choo

Heymikee

Harley

Kimberly

Sam

Charlie

Huck

Atari

Hurley

Sophie

Lath, the duck

Chelsa

Little Girl, the kitty

Neumann, the kitty

Teddy

Teppy

Georgia

They'll always be with us, just slightly beyond the point that we can see with our eyes. In our heart, though, they'll be seen loud and clear, as they always were.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Too many in such a short period of time. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest PiagetsMom

Too many in such a short period of time. :(

Yes......I was thinking how much this month is starting to remind me of last October when we lost so many :(

Edited by PiagetsMom

Would you please add Miss Grace (Kelly) to the list. She is now at the bridge with her sister/sibling Miss Dolly.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I was thinking how much this month is starting to remind me of last October when we lost so many :(

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon. Each of these recent losses has me crying all over again.

The October pups, including our Bee Wiseman, have been gone for six months now. I really miss my girl today. I miss her everyday. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I was thinking how much this month is starting to remind me of last October when we lost so many :(

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon. Each of these recent losses has me crying all over again.

The October pups, including our Bee Wiseman, have been gone for six months now. I really miss my girl today. I miss her everyday. :(

We were in that October crew too, with Ivy. This is shaping up to be one of those months where you're afraid to look in Remembrance for fear of another loss.

Edited by BauersMom

With Buster Bloof (UCME Razorback 89B-51359) and Gingersnap Ginny (92D-59450). Missing Pepper, Berkeley, Ivy, Princess and Bauer at the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...
:(

tiny hada siggy.png

In the overall view, maybe a few months have to bear more losses so that most months can be low and normal.

I noticed though that both October and April are important seasonal months of change. Fall in October really begins to hint or even welcome winter and April ushers in the precipice of the changeover to warmth and then summer.

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background