Sign in to follow this  
Guest Greyt_dog_lover

Newest Foster - Roman Nose Hound

Guest jettcricket

I think the roman nose should be a selling point.

Yep. A roman nose is at the top of my "someday..." houndie wishlist.

Oh yes....I love roman nose houndies!!! He is very handsome and glad to hear that his pannus is clearing up. My little Hollie has a mild case of pannus...no biggie. :)

Love that nose!!! So kissable!

Hmmmm....maybe not right for you home.....but he seems to have taken a shine to your brother.....juss sayin'......:colgate

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Roman nosed hounds seem to have more character than regular nosed hounds, or maybe I'm just lucky. I've had 2 now, and Romi was a HUGE character, so much so that going on 2 years he's been gone, I still think of him every day. Joey, while very different from Romi, also has a ton of character, and is much beloved already, and has fans outside our home too.

Wish I could take him, I have a broodie here who would straighten him out in a hurry lol.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)