i love my boy!

DSC00834.jpg

how did we do it!?

essential oils

herbal supplements

some prescription medications

systemic enzymes

and a lot of prayer!

i can hardly even think straight,,,, OMG, :gmark OMG, :gmark OMG!!!

miracles do happen!

:colgate

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

another picture, cause i feel like it! :gmark

DSC00137.jpg

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Such great news, he looks really happy...what a beautiful boy! Congratulations on all your hard work and perseverance. Good for you and Lazer that you were open to other modes of treatment (which I don't consider to be voodoo).

Edited by seeh2o

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

:yay Fantastic!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Every time I see a picture of Lazer looking so incredibly beautiful, I get tears in my eyes. I know how hard both of you have fought to get to this point.

YAY!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Fabulous! What a happy handsome guy! VooDoo is a lot older than western medicine, so something must work! Congrats. Never too many pictures of your awesome boy.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Lazer's story is one of the most amazing and inspiring that I've come across anywhere. Keep up the good work. There is much that science and medicine can't explain. And just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not valid.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

Lazer has THE MOST amazing Mom! smilerocking.gif Talk about willing one of your "kids" to live, let alone survive, let alone IMPROVE! w00t.gif From being DEAD to on-the-way-to-NORMAL??? jaw.gif Are you kidding me????????????bannana.gifbounce.gifbounce1.gifclap.gifconfetti.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead