Female Mounting Male

Guest BlackandTan

Guest BlackandTan

Senko keeps mounting Diago...... Is this normal? Also is there anyway to find out if she ever has pups? Other than the greyhound data page?

Can be totally normal but you can also help to "curb" the behavior. One of my females does this and If I see it I correct it. I just say , Ah Ah! and she stops. No big deal.

For the puppy thing? Look on Greyhound Data but sometimes it isn't updated so just check back every once in a while or call the NGA with her tat numbers and they will tell you.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest BlackandTan

Can be totally normal but you can also help to "curb" the behavior. One of my females does this and If I see it I correct it. I just say , Ah Ah! and she stops. No big deal.

For the puppy thing? Look on Greyhound Data but sometimes it isn't updated so just check back every once in a while or call the NGA with her tat numbers and they will tell you.

Thanks!

She's just trying to show Diago who's the boss. :lol Seriously, it's a show of dominance. Males and females will do it. I have one male that will try and do it to my other males. Like Beth said, you can discourage it. I tell Joey "no" or "get down" and he does.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BlackandTan

Its funny she does it to DIago and Gary does it to her.... Not at the same time LOL :lol:lol

That would be hilarious if it was... :lol:lol

She did not have any pups :)

Thanks...

Guest sheila

on their first meeting my Jane tried to mount my Billy twice! She was a recently spayed broodie, however I don't think that had anything to do with it. Jane was just being dominant. I just stood back and watched how it played out because I wanted to know how they would do together. Billy is somewhat submissive but the mounting thing was wrong wrong wrong and he let Jane know this in no uncertain terms. She's never done it since.