Cats And Greys Can Be Friends

Guest DragonflyDM

Guest DragonflyDM

Not everything comes easy, but in time it does usually come.

These photos aren’t everyday occurrences but they happen. Boomer occasionally growls if Cheesit (the orange cat) tries to disturb his sleep without me there to remind him that we are all roommates, but he really doesn’t like being surprised. The cats don’t get that yet. So I watch them, but I don’t bring any nervous energy to the situation that would make any of the animals think it is not OK to hang out together.

423504_2943155332029_1055606049_32788574_1861511760_n.jpg

Sunday mornings are lazy times to get to know each other.

419593_2943166772315_1055606049_32788577_1925683242_n.jpg

420696_2943180492658_1055606049_32788586_203022999_n.jpg

419747_2773649294484_1055606049_32717539_2137769540_n.jpg

I was surprised to see Boomer just let Cheesit lay with him the second week home.

And Cheesit loves Boomers crate…so I always have to shoo him out but Boomer will go right in the crate with him. I just don’t want Cheesit in there for 3 or four hours. No cat has that kind of patience.

Edited by DragonflyDM

Looks like Dad is enjoying it the most...what a greyt way to spend cuddling with the critters. Thanks for sharing such cute pics

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest sweetpea

Nice pictures!

First thing in the morning, when Sweetpea gets up for her cookie,

Gracie marches right into the kennel to soak up the warm.

IMG_1312.jpg

Luckily Sweetpea sleeps on my bed during the day. ;)

It's clear to me when I snuggle with them during an afternoon nap that they

have grown very comfortable with each other. (Gracie jumped over Sweetpea's head,

but the only one flinching was me.)

They've been roommates for almost 5 years now.

Buzzy

I have 4 dogs (3 greys) and 2 cats - I think they get along. :rolleyes: Baer (schnauzer) will usually move it Tyler tries to curl up with him but sometimes he stays and somewhere I have a picture to prove it.

Tyler grooming Zeeba - Zeeba was enjoying it. Sorry for the blurry photo - cell phone was only option when this was happening

IMG_20101216_172222.jpg

Tyler & Boo Zsee cuddling in front of the pellet stove

IMG_20101220_213434.jpg

and a pile-up on my bed with Baer, Tippy & Zeeba (I think those are Java's paws too).

PileUp2.jpg

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

I have tons of pictures of my cats and greys interacting together. :beatheart

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Segugio's best bud, other than his littermate sister, was Molly the kitteh :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest sweetpea

100_1333.jpg

This one is awesome!

This is what I think happens when I'm not around, Gracie is pretty "what's mine is mine and

what's yours is mine too" in how she makes her way in the world.

Buzzy

You all need to send these pictures in to the Burpdog biscuit contest for April. I Love the name "Cheezeit". Very clever. I had a heart kitty who loved the white cheddar cheese crackers. :colgate

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG