Ez Is Home

6greyhounds

My friend Mary took me to pick up EZ today - he is in a blue velvet draw string pouch with these words "Until We Meet Again At The Bridge" and inside the pouch they put in The Rainbow Bridge Poem. I will have to think of a container for him, the girls came back to me in a nice round container with The rainbow Bridge poem on it

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

:grouphug Thank you, Mary.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Buck is in that same bag in purple. :grouphug

Have you got an urn for him yet? My girls came back in a nice canister with The Bridge Poem on it along with their Date of Birth and Date of Bridge trip

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Bree is in a red velvet bag.

Hugs.....

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest Downtownhoundz

My Benjamin Thomas came home in a beautiful wooden box with his name engraved on a brass plate. They also put him in a navy velvet bag along with the Rainbow Bridge poem.

It's so strange to me how those big hounds of ours can be reduced to such a small box. Hugs to you....

we take them to the crematorium ourself.

I guess years ago they just used a metal can, but we use to pick out a nice wooden urn/box until i discovered Sarah's memory boxes. They now send them home in a nice box and i transfer them when i feel ready. It took almost a year before I transfered Sprite from the wooden urn to the memory box.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry