Meet Ms. Senko

Guest BlackandTan

Guest BlackandTan

So my wife came to the kennel yesterday to meet all of the dogs at the end of my "shift"... She fell in love with Senko like I did the first time I seen her! So without any more discussion she pulled the trigger and decided that we would "foster" her.... We know we are going to fail but were going to give it a try. LOL

Here she is!! You all have probably seen her picture in a former post: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/279651-santas-coming/

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

Will add more picture as they come!!

Good Luck! They look like they are having a bunch of fun!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest verthib
1330290700[/url]' post='5176917']

So my wife came to the kennel yesterday to meet all of the dogs at the end of my "shift"... She fell in love with Senko like I did the first time I seen her! So without any more discussion she pulled the trigger and decided that we would "foster" her.... We know we are going to fail but were going to give it a try. LOL

Here she is!! You all have probably seen her picture in a former post: http://forum.greytal...-santas-coming/

Will add more picture as they come!!

Congrats!! But weren't you just having sleep issues not too long ago, and now you add a third? lol.gifYup, you're officially a greyhound addict. wub.gif

Guest verthib

Yah Diago is somewhat better... Sleeps until 430... Im hoping once the clocks change it will be 530!!

Ugh, poor you. That's still early. My neighbors dogs woke me up at 6:00 again this morning with insessant barking. I'm going to call animal control today. Their barking and carrying on (while it's still dark out) is getting my hounds up earlier and now they seem to be starting a habit. They were so good about sleeping until 7 most days. Congrats on your new "foster" lol.

Edited by verthib

Guest BlackandTan

Well after a few days of settling down I think we thought wrong... She seems to actually have a high prey drive, she has been going nuts whenever the cats come around.. :(

• 2 weeks later...