Six Years At The Bridge

maryz

Most of the time I can remember you with a smile and laughter, but every now and then, even six years later, the tears start flowing uncontrollably.

I wish I had listened to that little voice inside me when I put you on the examining table at the vet's office for your rabies shot. Little did I know, that nine days later where the needle entered your

body, I would find a lump. The devastating news that it was a vaccine-induced fibrosarcoma broke my heart and my spirit. To this day, the guilt floods over me whenever I see your photograph or

see your beautiful face in my mind. You didn't even live eight years on this earth, but you will live forever in my heart. RIP sweet boy, until we meet again.IMGP0894.jpg

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

So very handsome, and gone much too soon.

Hugs to you as you remember your sweet boy.

Rest well, Beady.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.