Bacchus 20 May 2001 23 Feb 2012

Guest DoofBert

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a handsome boy. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Run-free Bacchus. f_yellow

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest DoofBert

Bacchus is home. The reality of it hit me between the eyes and punched me in the gut when the box arrived. Stately, refined and fitting for such a noble hound.

ALways to be known as Tim's Best Buddy, the Fun Police for our our crazy kids and the food scheduler.

We have him in our hearts where he'll always be. I'll keep my ears open to hear Bacchus's bark, my eyes will look to stars to see how Bacchus and Sir D will shine down.... my big boys together at The Bridge.

Funny, I know that Sir D sent Bacchus to us... now Sir D and Bacchus romp at the Bridge..

Thanks for all your support. It's greyt to know that you understand.

Jayne

Edited by DoofBert

I am very sorry for your loss. I had wondered why the wind has been howling so much lately, but now I know. Your Bacchus has joined the same choir as my Nikki and they have been busy rehearsing Barch's Concerto for Whiners in D Major.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon