Guest WhiteWave

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for your loss

f_yellow:f_white

Edited by Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I'm so sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. An unexplained premature death is horribly hard to handle. But now that you've gotten the necropsy, you can stop thinking that he might not have died if you had been home, because it was inevitable. Which doesn't make it less painful, I know.

Rest in peace young Riddick.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Words don't seem sufficient to ease the pain of such a devastating, unexpected loss. His lovely pictures are so bittersweet. They say dogs live in the moment, and it's clear that every moment Riddick spent with his family was filled with joy. It's just such a shame that he couldn't have stayed with you longer.

I read in your other post that you now have the necropsy results. Even knowing the cause can't take the sadness away, or fill the emptiness, but at least you know that there was nothing that could have been done.

He was so stunningly beautiful. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Riddick.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Heartbreaking. My deepest sympathies.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I'm so very sorry to hear about Riddick. He was a wonderful pup and we loved hearing about him and seeing his picks.:grouphug :grouphug

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest avadogner

We are so incredibly sad to hear about Riddick. I am shocked and heartbroken for you. Your love for him is obvious in how happy he looks your pictures. He sure packed a lot of fun into his brief time in this world. Your are in my prayers and thoughts. :grouphug

Oh, no. I just cannot imagine........there are no words to express how deeply sorry I am. Too young.........much too young. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead