Best Bully Sticks Sale Through Friday 2/10

sarabz

15% off on 6" & 12" standard bully sticks and 6" & 12" odor free bully sticks with code FEBSAVE15

Only good through Friday Feb 10 at 11:59 pm

Sorry - edited to add website :blush

BestBullySticks.com

Edited by sarabz

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Best Bully Sticks

I'm SO glad you posted this. I meant to place an order yesterday but didn't get around to it. 15% off for my procrastination is pretty good. :lol

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest verthib

I've ordered from them before and my dogs got soft poops. I buy mine at natural pet food stores but they cost $4.99 a piece!! Does anyone know of a website that sells all natural untreated ones?

Edited by verthib

Thanks for the tip off! I just ordered. We won a basket of their bully sticks and cows ears at the Greyhounds Rock Fredericksburg silent auction. The cows ears weren't a hit, but the bully sticks sure were!

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I haven't used them much, tho I see them often mentioned on GT... I have questions, please...

Do you like the 6" or 12" sticks?

How stinky are the odorous ones?

How often do you give them to your dogs?

Thanks much.

Edited by Greydawg

Cheryl - "Mom" to RUNNER (Gunnah, born 6/15/2012) and FARGO (Ridin Shotgun, born 8/21/2015). Missing my Grey-Angels HEISMAN (RX Heisman) (3/29/2005-2/1/2016) and ALEX (Bevenly) (4/15/2005-6/7/2018).

Guest verthib

I haven't used them much, tho I see them often mentioned on GT... I have questions, please...

Do you like the 6" or 12" sticks?

How stinky are the odorous ones?

How often do you give them to your dogs?

Thanks much.

We use 12" because they last longer. I can get two 'sessions' out of them. You have to take them away when they're about 3" so they don't swallow it, so the 6" ones just don't last long.

We use 12" because they last longer. I can get two 'sessions' out of them. You have to take them away when they're about 3" so they don't swallow it, so the 6" ones just don't last long.

We're the opposite. We get the 6" ones because they can be eaten in one "session". We really have no interest in holding onto them for an extra day.

I don't know which ones came in the basket we won at the Greyhounds Rock Fredericksburg. They weren't marked odorless, but didn't particularly smell either. So, just to be safe, we ordered both types yesterday. That way I'll know better what to order in the future.

Guest verthib

But that method is more expensive. It costs less to buy bigger or in bulk... so we get two sessions out of something that only costs a dollar more. We just lay them on a paper towel and give it to them the next day. Not a biggie...

I buy the 7" regular (not odor free) in packs of 100 because that's the best price per piece. Bella gets one and will usually chew on it on her own in two or three sessions - she's funny to watch because she'll go nuts with it for a few minutes and then it's like she gets tired; she'll just drop it and flop over :rolleyes:

I haven't noted any particular unpleasant odor, other than when I open the drawer in which they're stored. Not horrible, you just know there are not-for-people things there.

Edited by sarabz

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

But that method is more expensive. It costs less to buy bigger or in bulk... so we get two sessions out of something that only costs a dollar more. We just lay them on a paper towel and give it to them the next day. Not a biggie...

To each his/her own - that is why they come in different sizes. :) We've gotten the 12" ones before, but much prefer getting the 6" ones.

Does anyone know if Best Bully Sticks has a brick and mortar/ factory store out of their homebase in Richmond?

I don't know, but I did get charged sales tax since I live in VA.

I buy the 18" ones. I take them away when they get about 3", so I try to get the most for my money with the bigger ones.

Edited by PattyE

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011