Hello From Misty

Mistysmom

I'm new to the group...Misty is nine years old--we adopted her when she was two. She turned out to be the best dog my husband and I can imagine having. She was truly the right dog for us. I had always wanted a greyhound--they are beautiful, fascinating, funny and lovable!

Welcome to Grey Talk! We would love to see pictures of Misty!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome!!! Yes..pictures are required!!! :rolleyes: You can use something like "photobucket" to upload!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

IMG_4226.jpg?t=1328230463

Here's Misty lounging on her favorite blanket a few summers ago...it's embarrassing how long it has taken me to figure out how to post a photo! I love seeing everyone's pictures of their dogs. The greyhound look is unique, elegant, sleek, and soulful.

And a few more...

IMG_3644.jpg?t=1328231877

Her favorite toy...Airdog!

th_IMG_3698.jpg

"Are we there yet?"...road trip

th_IMG_3987.jpg

She finally got to keep the rabbit...

Bundled up for winter nights

th_IMG_4332.jpg

Welcome from Pelham, NH :colgate, Misty is beautiful!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten