Remembering A Greyhound I Never Got To Know

Guest Champsmom

Guest Champsmom

I got a very sad email today telling me that one of Champs siblings met a sad end . Apparently she was very prone to injury and had a severe enough injury to be put down.

This was not a birthady present for Champ that I wished.

I was not told all the details or exactly when she was put down but I want to remember her just the same as she would be celabrating her 4th birthday tommorrow along with Champ.

Run Free Sweet Iou Run Free Champ will join you again someday (hopefully not to soon)

Please watch over your brother for the rest of his days you sweet loved sister to Champ.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink 7-16-99 --- 2002

Run free run free :weep:weep:weep:weep

Happy birthday, young girlie! I hope you get to celebrate in the land over the bridge -- running and playing and finding treats in the soft green grass. Know that your brother's momma wanted so badly to meet you -- please watch over her, too.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Run free sweetie...on your birthday...and every day. :(:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BleusysMom

Watch over your brother and his family....you were Loved from afar......Play and Run and be injury free up in the lush grass of the bridge....Sweet Girl.....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I just now saw this, Im so sorry

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle