Saint 2/14/2001 - 1/28/2012

TheFullHouse

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, I am so very sorry that Saint had to leave you.

:f_red

Run free Saint, knowing how well loved you are and how much you will be missed.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you, Kevin and Mike.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest avadogner

I am so sorry for your loss! :grouphug I couldn't believe it when I saw the thread. I know your home won't be the same without your special boy. We seem to be losing so many hounds lately here on GT. We will all miss him too!:brokenheart

-ava and augie's mum

Oh, Judy, what a devastating loss. I can't imagine how empty your heart and home are without him.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Saint.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh no, Judy. I was so sad to see your beloved Saint's name here.

Godspeed, sweet boy.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest ladyhound

Oh Judy, and Mike and Kevin, you have had so much loss lately and to lose your wonderful sweet Saint now too. Words can't express it, but I have tears rolling down my face. He was the sweetest and funniest boy and I am so glad that I got to meet him. All my love, I am here if you need to talk anytime at all. love you.

Jennifer and Jade and Flirty

Guest wmlcml6

The world just lost an awesome dog.

I know nothing can ease the pain of losing a dog, especially one you've nurtured through serious illness. What we have to remember are the memories - the good ones - because despite your sorrow, they will make you smile.

Here is one of my favorite memories of Saint ... running with our Annie babies. Judy told me that day that she could not believe he was running with Rowdy (the white pup) because Saint never really ran or played much. I'm so gladt we have this picture.

313FTHPicnicA.jpg

Rest in peace, Saint. You were loved by many and we'll never forget you. {{{{HUGS}}}} to Judy, Mike and Kevin.

Guest falconschild

Oh, no. I am so sorry, Judy. If there's anything that Allan and I can do, please do let us know. :grouphug

Rest well with your packmates across the Bridge, Saint. I'm sure that Chewie will also go out of her way to make sure you're welcome there.

Judy - I am so sorry to hear about Saint. He will always be your special boy and live forever in your heart. Hugs to you and Mike and all the others in your pack. We will be thinking of you.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Guest IrskasMom

Judy , I don't go often on Rememberance because of the Sadness. Here I am crying over Saint I never met but we knew of him and he was one of the GT Gang .I am Heartbroken with you. I am so sorry. Run Free sweet Saint :f_red :f_red :f_red

Judy Mike and Kevin :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug