Cody (Rovin Gemini), Oct 1992-Jan 28, 2005

ozgirl2

I can't believe Cody's been gone 7 years this Friday...

She was my first (and so far only) grey, and my only dog. She was funny, sad, goofy, sweet, irritating, loving, and a wonderful entry into the crazed world of greyhounds.

Here are a few pix of my lovely girl...

Though she didn't like it much, she let me dress her up each Halloween

GPACodyNMe.jpg

A roach

CodyRoach2.jpg

Her favorite toy of all time (except for Tickle Me Elmo)

CodyNBall.jpg

CodyNElmoCloseUp.jpg

The first pic I took of her, week one

Cody3.jpg

Poor Elmo got dragged outside almost every time!

CodyNElmoSnowFeb03-1.jpg

Cody2.jpg

I miss you, sweet girl... I know you've been meeting all the new ones there & showing them the ropes, and you've met back up with lots of friends the last few years...

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest FullMetalFrank

Time has a way of getting away from us, doesn't it? Cody is in good company at the Bridge; and I believe we'll see them again one day. Hugs to you...

Cody, God bless you lovely lady. Forever in your mom's heart.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Lots of memories...happy ones now I hope.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Rest well, unforgettable girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.