Peanut Is Very Sick

Guest RiverCityGang

Janet , I have been praying and praying for Peanut and for you, ever since I saw this last night on FB. There is never a right age for being sick, but Pat is right - Miss Peanut is much too young to have anything seriously wrong ! Waiting anxiously for test results....

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the good wishes and prayers. Dr Couto gave us some hope that it could be Addisons. Her blood chemistry is consistent with Addisons and GI bleeds are not uncommon. As long as her ultrasound is clean we will move on to that being the diagnosis.

Can't believe I'm praying for another disease, but this one is treatable.

Meanwhile little Miss Peanutty is eating a bit especially if it involves cheese or milkbones. :lol She's moving around, asking to go out etc very nomrally. Slightly more panting when going up the stairs, but I bet she's carrying 10lbs of fluid. :(

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

So glad Dr. Couto could help. Hope she can clear that fluid and feel better soon.

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest RiverCityGang

A treatable disease is better than any other alternative. I know you - and all of us - would rather it was a short term illness, but at least there is treatment she can have to make her feel better. Still praying that nothing else is lurking. Feel better, Miss Peanutty !

Janet, good thoughts for Peanut. I dearly hope that whatever it ends up being is treatable.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest wmlcml6

I just talked to Janet. No tumor!!! and no bleeding in her belly. However, they don't know what is wrong. They did the Addison's test, and gave her prednisone and Doxycycline for now. Janet is much better about details, so I will let her fill you in on the rest. She is very relieved, as am I. Thank you for all your prayers.

Janet I've been thinking about Peanut ever since it was posted in the WFUBCC that she wasn't well. Poor babe, she's too young to be sick like this :( . I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and praying that whatever it is is treatable and she makes a quick turnaround.