Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

rycezmom

I can't believe that it's been a year. I really miss the Pimpmaster's posts.

Am I thinking correctly that there was a video of Gus being vacuumed?

Pimpmaster G, this is for you. I can't hear your name without thinking of this song, or hear this song without thinking of you.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Pimpmaster G, this is for you. I can't hear your name without thinking of this song, or hear this song without thinking of you.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thanks! That boy kept us laughing.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Oh Leslie :grouphug, your memories of Gustopher P. made me cry all over again. Kyle is right that you into words what so many of us has experienced with the loss of a pet that is so loved. I think about the spaces Gabby used to occupy in my house. Her presence was so strong in these areas it felt as if If could still reach out and touch her after she's was gone, but she was always just out of reach :cry1 .

Edited by 4My2Greys

Leslie, the "corner" will never be the same without Pimpmaster G... the only hound that could make the Duchess blush like a school girl.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Leslie, I swear I still cannot believe its been a year.

I know you are feeling the same pain. But you know....you have been the comforter of many of us who have lost a pup...you have the strongest shoulders & the most soothing words of anyone I know...so its okay if you want to lean on us.

The Pimpmaster was quite the guy...charming, debonair, easy to be around even on Greytalk. Where he is, there's no more pain, lots of pillows to lay on & oodles of treats & hats with feathers on them.

Love you chickie woman. Thanks for being my friend :beatheart

Guest PhillyPups

Leslie :bighug

Never a day goes by without thoughts of our angels as they live forever in our hearts. The Pimpmaster left his pawprint on many hearts here. :bighug

Guest DeweytheGreyt

Leslie I cannot tell you how very much I needed to read this today. Your post and remembrance of your boy bring me HOPE. Hope that in time I will remember Dewey fondly and not with pain. He's only been gone a day but I see his ghost everywhere I look and it hurts. I hope that in time the memories will bring me peace and joy. I miss him so terribly and my heart hurts. Thank you for reminding me that while we never stop missing them, we can get to a place where nothing but fond memories remain.

~Kat

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LadyChester

I miss hearing tales of the Pimpmaster. Thank you for sharing your lovely tribute to a special hound.

Edited by LadyChester

• 3 weeks later...

Standing on the corner in heaven~forever watching over you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Standing on the corner in heaven~forever watching over you. :grouphug

If you only knew how often I think of you and Renee. Its so very nice to "see" you. Catch up when you can.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star