How To Sleep With Two Hounds?

Guest Ross_a_Roo

Guest karilynn

Yeaaaah, I tried the whole sleeping in bed with the hound thing one time and when I tried to move him over because he was taking up the whole bed and he snapped at me, that was the end of that. He sleeps in his bed now and we are both perfectly content.

oh no! that sounds like he thinks he's the big dog! You tell him you're the big dog! ^_^ love your kitty avatar.

Yes, he did think he was the alpha the first few days, especially since I was letting him on my bed. But I quickly turned that around and now he's learning I'm the boss :)

Guest Ross_a_Roo

Yeaaaah, I tried the whole sleeping in bed with the hound thing one time and when I tried to move him over because he was taking up the whole bed and he snapped at me, that was the end of that. He sleeps in his bed now and we are both perfectly content.

oh no! that sounds like he thinks he's the big dog! You tell him you're the big dog! ^_^ love your kitty avatar.

Yes, he did think he was the alpha the first few days, especially since I was letting him on my bed. But I quickly turned that around and now he's learning I'm the boss :)

yay! ^_^

If Rossi has a puppy to sleep with, maybe she won't need to have you and DH? My thought is that Ross is First Dog, and it might be OK if sis doesn't get the same privileges right away. You might have time. My suspicion, though, is that you are going to find more room on your bed than you thought you had.

I am a DH. Spencer and Shane are my dawgs. Mosby is The Cat. Greyhead is our wife (pronounced woof).

How attached are you to that husband of yours? J/K, wish I could help, but mine sleep on their beds, or the Great Pyr sleeps on the carpet (plenty of dog beds, but she refuses)....Spud had sleep startle when he first arrived, so he got kicked off the bed, Karma was never allowed, but she does sleep in my sons bed. He complains she steals the blanket :) I like having my bed surrounded by dogs, but I never so much liked a dog in the bed.

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)