Good Thoughts Needed For Joe's Dental

Joe's going to NGAP for a dental tomorrow. His breath is less-than-sweet! He hasn't had one since I've had him, so I'm a little nervous -- but I know that's one of their specialities and he'll be fine. I'm also going to take in his records from my vet and the ortho-guy; maybe NGAP will be able to shed some light on Joe's mystery knee/back problem. Send any spare good thoughts his way, please! He's currently telling us that he's starving (no after dinner treats tonight!) and alternating pathetic-underfed-eyes with major stink-eye. :rolleyes:

Zombie Joe's soon to be clean chompers:

4d210226.jpg

Joe!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good thoughts coming your way buddy.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Many good thoughts for Joe!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Best wishes Joe! Hopefully the worst is over (no breakfast mad.gif).

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

:yay :yay :yay

Dr. Patel said he didn't need a full dental! He cleaned the grunge off his canines, zapped a couple other spots, and we were all done. (I wasn't even finished shopping in their store.) No charge for the quick cleaning, just for the exam and his shots. AND the doc isn't overly concerned about the mystery limp!

Joe got a nifty red plaid coat that I need to take pictures of. Perfect for the holidays!

We celebrated with Cheeburger Cheeburger followed by a trip to Lambertville and some nice Riverhorse beer. (For folks in the area, they allow dogs in the tasting room. And they have Milky Bones!)

:yay :yay :yay

Sounds like a greyt day all around!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest FrankieWylie

That is great news!!!

I've got to get our boys coats for the winter. Right now they are wearing Target specials that are obviously not long enough LOL!

Yea for Joe!!!