Fiproguard Vs Frontline

I have not heard of it yet. :dunno

I will be watching for updates. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest jbbuzby

I bought it in a hurry, tired of the expensive frontline costs.

It seems to work fine, though admittedly, I've not had any problems with fleas or ticks on my guy ever. But, I figure it's better than nothing. If I heard many bad reviews of it having no effect, I'd willingly go back to the original product.

I haven't used it, but the reviews I read complained of the stuff not soaking in properly. While the active ingredient is the same as Frontline, the rest of the formulation is different, I guess, and folks have complained that it doesn't work properly. Of course, it could also be user error, so I don't know. I was really hoping to read good info about it as it's much less expensive than Frontline.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I have been using it since it became available and have not had a problem. I have ordered the various generic brands from Dr. Fosters and Smith, Walgreens and last time from Entirely Pets. Granted we don't usually have a problem and use it as a precaution, but we did go camping this summer and didn't bring home any guests.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I haven't used it, but the reviews I read complained of the stuff not soaking in properly. While the active ingredient is the same as Frontline, the rest of the formulation is different, I guess, and folks have complained that it doesn't work properly. Of course, it could also be user error, so I don't know. I was really hoping to read good info about it as it's much less expensive than Frontline.

I've always had problems with the ick spot from Frontline not soaking in well. Are the reviews describing that or are they saying it rolls right off the dog type of not soak? I should go do my own research... Found a tick that had been sucking on Salem for a while before he died. I hate that the dog still has to be bit in order to kill the tick but I won't use Advantix.. bah!

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I have used the Fiproguard plus on my 3 since it came out and have not had a problem with it rolling off. I do work it through the fur in a line with the end and not just one spot though. No fleas here, and I used it after I found fleas when the dogs came back from boarding. Haven't had any problems with customers buying/using it either-but the plus will be scarce shortly as Frontline got a stay on the "plus" formula from other generics.

So Fiproguard is "Frontline Top Spot"

and Fiproguard Plus is "Frontline Plus."

Hope that helps.