Taz

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

Taz,

It's already been 2 years since I had to let you go, but I'll never forget that day. The look on your eyes as I walked away, you knew what was coming. I look back, and wish I had stayed with you until it was over, but it was to painful :cry1 You where the loyalist dog anyone could ever hope for. You stood by me through thick and thin, you where always there. You protected me, you loved me, and you gave me your all. You came along way in the short time I had you from the emaciated blue heeler living on the 4 ft chain in a filthy back yard. I only wish I had talked to your owners sooner, and gotten you out of there sooner. Maybe then you would have had a chance. You now run free across the rainbow bridge, free from the neglect and abuse you suffered during this life. Never again will you ever be beaten, starved, or neglected. Run free, my charming gentleman, until the day we are together again.

Taz5.jpg

I am so sorry...run free Taz...there are no more tears in heaven. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Ferrevergrey

Thanks Patricia. It's very comforting to know my beloved furbaby is running free of his scared physical bodies, never again to be beaten or abused. He's free to do what dogs should do, and will never know pain again.