Chevy's Corn Is Gone!

Guest Adrianne

Guest Adrianne

Did you use duct tape AND the cream? I used the cream on Jack (a whole tube of it), probably for three months, and pretty consistently, and it didn't do anything. :( Duct tape seemed to change the texture of the corn somewhat.

I did use the duct tape and the cream together, but not until mid to late July. I started the cream April 1. At the three month mark, I hadn't really seen any difference in the corn. I pressed on however, for two reasons. First, I had promised myself I would use an entire tube of the cream, and second, I believe the Murray's website says it could take up to five or six months to get results.

Does Jack have multiple corns? I ask because I have plenty of cream left even after using it twice a day for over five months. A dot of the cream was all I used.

ETA: The time involved is frustrating. I work from home, so I had the time to do the twice daily treatments. And, according to most of my family, I'm stubborn as a mule, and I made it the #1 priority every day to get those treatments done, no matter what else was going on.

I manage to hull them every couple of weeks, but the *)!!@* always come back!!

I totally understand. I found dremeling the corn to be so much easier than hulling, and it gave him more relief. And it was something I could do every couple of days.

Guest Adrianne

Jack would probably be traumatized for months if I came near him with a dremel tool..... :lol He is pretty good when I hull them.

I understand that. I can't get near Ollie with the dremel, even if it's not on. She totally nuts up. Chevy is good though. I keep snacks in my lap while I'm doing his nails and when I was doing his corn. He gets a steady stream of snack bites while I'm working.

It's funny, because the young man who had Chevy before me told Robin he had to be muzzled to have his nails done. I don't know what they were doing to him, but that is so NOT the case.