I Need Lots Of Good Thoughts For The Wizard

We will be thinking about you and the wizard tomorrow, with good thoughts and prayers! :hope:hope:hope

Kathy and Breeze

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fingers crossed for clean x-rays.

Having been through the same thing last week with one of mine, I know how you feel. I hope you have the same positive outcome that we did.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

I expect most of us know how you feel. I know when George started having evidence of a limp I was pretty worried.

Try and think positively. And be sure and let us know as soon as you hear anything!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest mcsheltie

I will be sending good thoughts your way as well.

I have had a series of REALLY bad things happening in my life, so when Breeze started limping I was certain this was going to be... well you know what I thought... I took her right in and had x-rays done. Vet thought he saw a spot and sent them to OSU. They thought there might be something there too. Of course at this point I am DYING!!!! Vet said to re-do in a couple weeks. We went thru the same thing again, no one could say for sure, so they scheduled a FNA. The day it was to be done I was wiping the mud off her feet before we got in the car and I found a spot on her foot... A CORN!!! No one in the world has ever been so happy to see a corn.

Hoping you find out it is nothing to worry about!

Edited by mcsheltie

I have fingers crossed for clean x-rays.

Having been through the same thing last week with one of mine, I know how you feel. I hope you have the same positive outcome that we did.

Oh that's terrific, thank goodness! You must be so relieved.

I will be sending good thoughts your way as well.

I have had a series of REALLY bad things happening in my life, so when Breeze started limping I was certain this was going to be... well you know what I thought... I took her right in and had x-rays done. Vet thought he saw a spot and sent them to OSU. They thought there might be something there too. Of course at this point I am DYING!!!! Vet said to re-do in a couple weeks. We went thru the same thing again, no one could say for sure, so they scheduled a FNA. The day it was to be done I was wiping the mud off her feet before we got in the car and I found a spot on her foot... A CORN!!! No one in the world has ever been so happy to see a corn.

Hoping you find out it is nothing to worry about!

Julie, I was holding my breath while I read your post! I have always hoped that my hounds would never get corns, and now here I am almost wishing for it to be just that...

Thank you all for your good thoughts, they are so appreciated.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Good thoughts from me too :goodluck

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Good thoughts for Merlin and you today. I hope it's nothing serious.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

DH dropped me off at work (we just have the one car, so we carpool) and took the hounds to the vet. Sagan is going for moral support :wub: - well, truthfully he is going because he hates being away from his family and since he's never been alone, we don't want DH coming back with a groggy Merlin and finding that Sagan has turned the house into a war zone :rolleyes:

He is going to put me on speakerphone with the vet after the x-rays so we can all discuss the results together. I am sitting at my desk at work and the wait is killing me. He should be going in right now... be brave, wizard. He kept giving me his LOOK this morning - "But... why aren't you giving me breakfast?"... "But.. why can't I have a drink..?"

I did give him some ice to lick.

Oh gooooosh. It's ONLY 8:27???? Come ON! :riphair:headwall

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hang in there... we're here for you

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

sending many postive thoughts your way!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway