Wabi Has Blown Away Like A Dandelion

Xan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh NO! Xan, I'm so sorry. I know how much she meant to you and to everyone. Those special dogs don't come along every day.

Run far and fast and free in a new pain free and perfect body Wabi! We'll look for your star tonight!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

My heart breaks for you. I loved the Wabi stories and pictures. Rest well, sweetie.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Wabi belonged to all of us. I'm so sorry to hear about her. She was a real sweetheart.

Edited by CathyI8205

DarbyampChad_zpsvpn9kam5.jpg

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant."
-Cathy, DW to Al, Mom to Darby & Chad. Nana to Gabe, Dominic, & Christopher Welter
Remembering Social (2001-2014) and Gus (2007-2015)

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I am so sorry for your loss. You couldn't be more right that Wabi was very special her among her GT family. And now that same family is here for you. I wish it didn't have to hurt so bad. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. God Bless

Oh Xan, I am so shocked :cry1 I read your thread in H&M before coming here and thought how great it was that she was snarfing up those dandelions after her biopsy...her true self :wub: I'm so glad you got to have your special little one in her normal state before she so suddenly had to leave :grouphug I'm so very sorry for your loss...such a special girl...all of GT mourns with you :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

My deepest condolences to you, Xan. :cry1 Your girlie was well loved and blessed to share your heart and home. She will never be forgotten... :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest wmlcml6

Tears here, too. I'm so sorry for your loss. Every one of our dogs is special, but sometimes one comes along that surpasses all expectations and it's a miracle they are with us in the first place. An extra special bond is created through the nurturing that is required for such a dog to survive and it makes every day a gift. I feel that way about Hope, and I think that was your Wabi, too. Many hugs. I'm sorry your time was cut short. Your tribute to Wabi is exceptionally well written.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a lucky girl Wabi was, to have had such a wonderful life with you. To have had that chance at all. Whenever I see dandelions, I always think of her. Indeed her path to the bridge must have been lined with them. star.gifGodspeed Wabi! flowers_yellow.gif (Pretend these are dandelions & not roses....)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis