Wabi Has Blown Away Like A Dandelion

Xan

I teared up the minutes I saw the subject line. She was so special, and you were so special to take her into your heart and home. I don't even have the word - I know nothing can take away the pain.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beloved Wabi. I am so very sad and sorry, Xan and family. I'm glad you were with her so she wasn't afraid.... rest in peace, sweet dandelion girl. You are so loved.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Wow...that hit like a ton of bricks. Xan, I can't even begin to say how sorry I am. Your little Wabi was quite the girl and everyone here will miss her dearly. Huge hugs to all of you. Rest well, sweet Wabi knowing you brought smiles to everyone who knew you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

{{{Xan}}} I am so very sorry. What a beautiful, tear-producing tribute to your Wabi. :grouphug

Godspeed Wabi, special girl :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I remember as it was yesterday when Melissa and I took Wabi to the airport in Kansas City to begin her journey - she was known as Sweetness then. We could have never imagined her journey would take her so far and allow her to soar so high. Wabi was truly blessed to have found you Xan.

Over the years, following her on GT, we would take pictures and stories back to the farm where she was born. They were so happy knowing she was living a very special life with you.

May you find peace for her sudden loss and be sustained by the memories that are uniquely Wabi.

Godspeed precious one.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

Guest greybookends

Xan I am stunned! What a little ray of sunshine she was. As much as you were blessed by her, she was equally blessed to have found you.

Wabi I pray heaven is filled with fields of dandelions for you to eat

The world is a little dimmer tonight but the heavens are a little .

f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

Oh, Xan, no! I'm so sorry. I adore Wabi, as do so many of us here, and to have her slip away so suddenly is heartbreaking. I wish I could do something to make it better. All I can do is send my hugs and good thoughts and remember her daily. As long as someone's name is spoken, they are not truly gone. She may not have known it, but she was loved by many and reminded many of us to see the good in everything.

{{{{{Xan and DH}}}}}

I am so sorry Xan. Tears are flowing freely in Florida for your precious baby girl.

Many Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am sitting here in tears. What a special soul -- I am so glad you found each other. The journey was quite a trip :) Your care gave her more years than she would have had without you, and in leaving, somehow it doesn't surprise me that she went her way -- quick. Although a shock, most likely it is a blessing. Her story should be told every now and then -- it keeps us humble and gives us hope, reminds us we don't have much to complain about, and one can find joy in simply living and looking around.

:grouphug Sending my sympathy dandelion.jpg

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

It's hard to even breathe after learning of this. I wish I could do something, push the clock back to where this isn't true. But all that's available to me is very great sorrow for your loss. :grouphug

Run free, Wabi. :gh_run:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).