Full Metal Frank 1/3/2000 - 8/11/2011

Guest FullMetalFrank

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sank when I read Franks name. I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Frank!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I'm so sorry. We will miss Frank. grouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am only seeing this now. What an amazingly wonderful tribute to your boy. :cry1 I'm so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I am so sorry, beautiful tribute to your boy, it touched my heart :grouphug

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a special dog, for sure!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Oh no, I'm so sorry. He's running free with the others...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Frank helped me define myself; he was and will forever be a part of who I am. He made me want to be a better person. And so he may be gone from this earth; but never, ever from my heart.

These are beautiful sentences that made me cry. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm just seeing this today -- I'm So sorry. It's hard to imagine a world without your very special boy in it:( but then, he will Always be watching over you. Heal gently -- what an amazing journey with an amazing hound -- thank you for sharing him with us. I've only started posting much at all this past year or so, but I've always loved reading about him ...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thank you again for all your heartfelt thoughts. I have been beating myself up a little about something; I declined private cremation for my boy so there will be no ashes. I thought at the time that I would prefer to do something different; plant a tree or something rather than have a box of ashes; he is not there. Then after the fact I worried that I had made a mistake. But coming here and seeing all of your rememberances of Frank, I did the right thing after all. His memory and his spirit is very much alive in all of you here; whether you knew him in person or from our years here on GT. I have decided to make a ceramic tile with his pawprint from the vet; and make a memory box for his collar and tags. I also want to plant a small tree.

It really means a lot to my family and I that so many of you got to know Frank, even if it was just on the internet.

Guest zoolaine

I'm so sorry. I just saw your post about the camera and Frankie sending you message he is ok at the bridge. :grouphug Run with the angels sweet Full Metal Frank :angelwings

OMG! I am so sorry I am just seeing this. My heart goes out to you Robbie. Dam! How you adored sweet Frank, even after all the sadness several years ago, you stuck by him and worked it out.

Rest well sweet Frank, you were loved more than you can imagine. You are now whole and healthy to run like the wind!

Robbie sending you hugs!

Praying for all the missing greys!

I'm so sorry. I just saw your post about the camera and Frankie sending you message he is ok at the bridge. :grouphug Run with the angels sweet Full Metal Frank :angelwings

I also saw your post about the camera, and also believe that it's a sign from Frank.

I am sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Frank!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Both frank and Iberia have such a strong place in my memory as that was about the same time I joined Greytalk.

frank was lucky to live such a long life with someone whose heart was big enough for forgiveness.

Thank for sharing all the times, good and bad, that you had with him over the years. He will be missed.

Hopefully he, and true, phene, loca, Riley, etc are all running free together.