Full Metal Frank 1/3/2000 - 8/11/2011

Guest FullMetalFrank

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmbersDad

Tonight at 2 minutes to midnight I watched my very best friend take his last breath. His body had failed him; a stroke, or a seizure, we don't know; but he couldn't walk and he was scared and in pain... And it was time for me to make good on that most important of promises...

I am gutted. He deserves a proper tribute and I just can't right now. :cry1

you gave him the greatest gift. i know how you feel. run free frank

So very sorry, Robbie...I'm shocked to say the very least. I'm so sorry that Frank had to leave :grouphug

Don't worry about the tribute right now-we all know how much he means to you. I still haven't been able to post anything proper for Sutra and it's been almost a year :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Javasmom

I am SOOOOOOOOOO very sorry. Big hugs. I know you have been through a lot with him and I also know that he is watching over you. He knows you love him and that you gave him the very best home he could have ever hoped for. RIP Frank. Run free... :gh_run

Oh................no. My heart is breaking for you as is all of GT.

Frank was such a force of nature here on GT - he will be sorely missed. I

am so very, very sorry. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

So sorry to see his name in Rememberance. My heart goes out to you.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

I am sorry beyond words to learn Frank is gone. He was so lucky to be loved by you, and I wish the two of you had more time together.

Godspeed, "force of nature" Frank (Linda's phrase really does suit him).

Guest avadogner

Robbie,

I am in complete shock over Frank. I just couldn't believe my eyes. You have be so incredibly kind to me with my struggles with Ava. I wish there waas something I could do to give you and your family comfort with this loss. I know what a special boy Frank has been and my heart breaks for his passing. He was an lovely friend just like his family. I am sending prayers and comforting thoughts to you. We all know what a special hound Frank was and he will be missed in the Greytalk family.

with much sadness,

Ava&Augie's Mum aka Alicia

I'm so sorry.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Frank has always been one of my GT faves, especially since he had the coolest racing name ever :). My heart fell when I saw his name here :cry1

I am so, so sorry he had to leave you :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers