Full Metal Frank 1/3/2000 - 8/11/2011

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so very, very sorry!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thank you all so much... I told my daughter, who was away at her dad's, today; and I can honestly say that one of the hardest things I have ever done. She has so much love for him; please keep Tiffany in your prayers. She has lost a pet before but not one whom has been so much a huge part of her life. He was her doggie; since she was 4 years old. He was there to see her off on her first day of kindergarten. He was always the first to greet her at the door when she got off the schoolbus home. I am going to be working with her on a slideshow; I was going thru our pictures going back to 2002; there are so many of them.

I'm another who couldn't believe I was seeing his name. I am so sorry for your hurt and loss.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh no :ohno:cry1 My heart sank when I saw Frank's name in Remembrance. I am so terribly sorry :cry1:(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sending many many hugs.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest sheila

oh Robbie....it was so hard to see Franks name here. He is one of the original GT hounds that I will always remember. GT will not be the same w/o him.

Hugs.

That was my thought to, that FMF will be hugely missed on GT. But before thinking that, my jaw dropped and my eyes teared up. :( I'm so very, very sorry that Frank had to leave now. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Damn...can't believe what I'm reading. I never met Frank personally but he was our SS two years ago so I feel some connection. I am incredibly sorry....I don't know what else to say except rest well handsome Frank. Huge hugs to all that loved you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm shocked that your boy is suddenly gone. :cry1 My deepest condolences to you. He was a mainstay on Greytalk. :(

Godspeed, precious Frank... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss.

:f_red

Rest peacefully Frank. Godspeed

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

You've already written Frank's tribute, many times over the years here on GT.

:nod

Sending our sympathy to all of Frank's family.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter