Sign in to follow this  
racindog

“Minny” Rj’S Minnow 7/11/2002 – 7/14/2011

Guest Heehoo

I am so sorry for your loss....I know your heart is just broken. :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

Edited by Heehoo

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathies on the loss of your precious Minny. How blessed you both were to have each other in your times of greatest need.

Beautiful girl, moving tribute. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Our journey continues Minny. We will always be there for each other. I am still and always will be in awe at your loyalty and devotion and the lessons you taught me. Your nobility is beyond compare. My "Min-Man", my "get out of the way Minny", my best bud…my forever love. Remembering you as always big guy :beatheart

Donna, sending hugs on Minny's 2 year anniversary of his leaving you. Sending many, many hugs :grouphug

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Those Gable Dodge Kids are something else. I'm so glad you both had those last days together and am so sorry for your devastating loss. That was a beautiful tribute to your wonderful boy.

Run-free, Minny. :f_red

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket and the home of Petunia, MW Neptunia

So very sorry for the loss of your handsome Minny.

What a journey you shared and such wonderful memories were made.

Remember those good times.....

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

The love you 2 shared shines through your tribute. Run pain free Minny & find Sky, another Gable Dodge pup that had seizures & died of a brain tumor. These big kids leave very big holes in our hearts so my daughter & I send healing hugs your way.

I'm so sorry. If there was ever a dog who knew he was loved, it was Minny.

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

I'm new to this board--just read your lovely tribute to Minny--hugs and schnoofs from me and Johnny, his half brother.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I'm new to this board--just read your lovely tribute to Minny--hugs and schnoofs from me and Johnny, his half brother.

Thank you so much. It means more than you know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! Minny! My Min-man..my 'get out of the way Minny'......

I will never forget how you came back to me when I needed you. And I will NEVER leave you again. Even death cannot separate us.

LOVE ya big boy! :beatheart

Happy Birthday over the rainbow :wub: .

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending puppy dog kisses and hugs to you in your loss of Minnie. He was a fighter and loved every minute with you, now he is at the bridge and is an angel for you. May those special memories your shared help you heal each day and have comfort in his painfree world.

Kathy, Bo (SK's Bozo), and Angels Storm (Greys Big Storm), Grace (Rise to Glory) and Sky(Greys Sky Dove),

My dog believes I go to work for their food and treats.

HAPPY Birfday at the Rainbow, Minny :grouphug :grouphug

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Happy Bridge Birthday to you to Minnie.  You were so lucky to have such a great mom.   :kiss2 :kiss2

sending hugs to you, Donna -- this is a rough time of the year for you.  :grouphug 

miss seeing you too!  :kiss2 

Edited by RaineysMom