Licorice In Ontario

Guest maidmarcia

Guest maidmarcia

I adopted WJS Licorice on March 22 and the past three months have been so exciting and full of learning!! I know everyone thinks that their dog is the best one out there, but he takes the cake! Amiable, sweet, obedient, loving... the only thing he lacks sometimes is the smarts!

I thought I'd include a few pictures of my gorgeous cow doggie :)

His odd sleep position:

IMAG0062.jpg

At the dog park:

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

Passed out on the couch:

IMAG0053.jpg

At the end of the eternal leash:

0326010738a.jpg

Hogging the bed:

0409011003.jpg

His little partner in crime, my friend's dog:

0329011851a.jpg

And that's my beautiful boy! :)

Edited by maidmarcia

Guest maidmarcia

I do post there so you've probably seen these photos posted there as well! One of the posters over there recommended this forum to me, so I thought I'd check it out! Nice to see another GRA-er around! :) :)

Love the 2 cowdoggies together. Is that a snowpile I see to the side. Please tell me that's not a July picture!

Licorice is a very handsome lad. That tail is magnificent!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Guest maidmarcia

Thank you! :) He is a very handsome boy, in my biased opinion :)

That snow picture is from the beginning of April. Fortunately it has all melted away now!

:welcome2 He is stunning!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest maidmarcia

Hey - what's Pepper doing in Ontario??

P1060941.jpg

Welcome from a Montreal "spotty dog" owner - Licorice is beautiful!

Oh my gosh, that is almost creepy! I wonder if they have the same sire or dame!!

Guest maidmarcia

Hahahaha - I checked and they DO! They have the same sire - Jimbo Scotty

Pepper raced as CGB Jimbo Spotty -

He says hi to his "brother from another mother" :)

Wow, that's really cool. I totally can see the family resemblance...they look almost identical. And strangely enough, I was born in Montreal, haha! Such a beautiful city. I keep meaning to go back and visit :)

Hello & welcome to Licorice from the other side of Ontario

Nancy & Nixon

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Nice to see you guys over here - Licorice and his buddy crack me up!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Hi there Welcome from Rimouski !

Licorice is Beautiful

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

I do post there so you've probably seen these photos posted there as well! One of the posters over there recommended this forum to me, so I thought I'd check it out! Nice to see another GRA-er around! :) :)

Welcome from Waterloo! Occasionally I post on the GRA forum, but not much since we don't have a GRA grey now. What a cute name. I thought by the title you were wondering if you could get licorice in ON :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Cara_Lea

Welcome!!! Licorice is gorgeous!! If you'd rather not share, that is totally cool.. but where in Ontario are you? I'm only asking because that picture you have with him on the street.. it kinda looks like outside the Scottish Rite building in downtown Hamilton. :)

Edited by Cara_Lea

Guest maidmarcia

Welcome!!! Licorice is gorgeous!! If you'd rather not share, that is totally cool.. but where in Ontario are you? I'm only asking because that picture you have with him on the street.. it kinda looks like outside the Scottish Rite building in downtown Hamilton. :)

crazy! it does kinda look like the Rite building, but it's actually a church on John Street...in Hamilton. right on the money :D!!!

Guest DorasMom

It's greyt to see Licorice so happy with his new family!! I'm a regular volunteer at GRA and remember him well. That roach position was how we'd find him quite often!

Give him a kiss for me.