Jilly Bean Spending The Night At The E-Vet

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

Judy I can't believe I missed this! I will say a special prayer just for the Bean. Get better little one. :hope

Well she's keeping down food so far but still has the big D so Dr. Blackburn wants to keep her until that has resolved since she dehydrates so quickly. I have to say I love my vet to pieces but am very sad I have to sleep another night without my Beanie snuggling my back. :(

Mike will stop by tonight and visit her (I can't, we only have one vehicle since I've worked from home all these years we never purchased a second). I know I'll get to see her tomorrow because we're taking Heart in for x-rays so I'll get to at least see my Beany, and hopefully take her home then.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Fingers crossed for you Judy. Come on JB, please get better!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Crossing everything that crosses out here.

Jilly, get well and come home so you can rule over the Thundering Herd once again.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest Energy11

Poor little Beanie!

I hope she can come home tomorrow. They do far better at home ... at least I think so. Maybe Dr. B can send home sub q fluids for you to give her. It is really easy to do, and will help keep her hydrated.

Hugs to you and The Bean!

Prayers and good thoughts for Jilly Bean ! :kiss2

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest westexhound

We almost never come on H&M, so just seeing this now. :getwell Good thoughts and prayers for Jilly. :getwell Hope you can bring her home tomorrow.

Edited by westexhound

Been thinking of Jilly Bean today... Sending lots of get well wishes and good thoughts. Heal up quickly, sweetie, you're in our thoughts!

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.