Jilly Bean Spending The Night At The E-Vet

Also just seeing this-sending prayers for little Jilly. I hope she is feeling much better by now.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IrskasMom

A bit to early for another Update . My Thoughts and Prayers are still with the Beanster . Hugs to you Judy and Mike :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug and a Cookie for later JB :dogcookie

Beanie can't come home tonight. :( They grabbed Dr. B between patients and he said she's still not feeling well and he wants to keep her overnight. He'll give us a call after his patients are done for the day. My poor little Bean.

Edited because I can't seem to be able to spell today.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Do you have to take her back to the e-vets for the overnight, or do they have staff 24/7? I wouldn't leave her unless someone is there all night.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Dr. B will stay with her. He has a cot in the office.

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Seems like she's in good hands. Sure hope she can go home tomorrow.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

What a wonderful vet.... Hugs to you and Mike (would have posted 3-4 pages ago, but was too busy going "What? The Bean can't be sick!")

Come on, Jilly... shake it off. Stop scaring your folks and your fans.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest MyCody

Just seeing this, my prayers and thoughts with Jilly, love that little girl, and strength for you and Mike. Bless that vet!!!

Guest Energy11

Do you have to take her back to the e-vets for the overnight, or do they have staff 24/7? I wouldn't leave her unless someone is there all night.

I was thinking the same thing. When we had seriously ill patients stay over at my vet/employer in Florida, I'd volunteer to stay overnight. and sleep in the kennel or surgery room ... whereever the dog or cat was ... Just a good idea.

Hope she feels really better soon.

Your Dr. B rocks!!! My vet was also Dr. B :))) He is something! You can't get better supervision than that!

I want to news that she's once again a happy better Bean. :hope better Bean :candle better Bean :hope better Bean :candle better Bean

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sending mamny many prayers for little Bean...... :hope:hope:hope:candle and many hugs to mom and dad and brother Kevin.... :grouphug:grouphug

EDIT: I am sorry we are late seeing this but please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers... and more... :hope

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I want to news that she's once again a happy better Bean. :hope better Bean :candle better Bean :hope better Bean :candle better Bean

What Ducky said

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Dr. B called. He decided to see if Beany would eat, he said she ate a little for him and seemed to enjoy it. If she can keep it down and will drink and keep it down, she can come home tomorrow night. Fingers crossed she keeps it down. She needs to get better. The Screaming Monkeys arrived today.

Guest goofydog

Now that's a vet I would love to have....

More healing prayers and white light for your Queen Bean. Hugs for you Judy, Mike & Kevin. You'll be in my thoughts this evening.

Toni