Jilly Bean Spending The Night At The E-Vet

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

Just seeing this ...

Sending lots of love, huge hugs and prayers to Jilly and your family!

If any little dog can beat this, she can!

Love you! Dee and The Five

A vet once said to me about my old lab cross "he's a tough old dog". Hopefully the same can be said of your little girl (not that I'd care call you old Jilly) and she'll pull through this just fine.

Meanwhile, sending prayers and watching for more news.

Guest bethac

Sending more prayers for Jilly. :hope Thinking of you, Judy, and hoping Dr. B. will get to the bottom of this so that Jilly recovers quickly. :grouphug

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to Jilly Bean!

:hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh, no! I just saw this. It's gotta be awful to see your tough little girl feeling so bad. I know that everyone on GT adores her and can't bear the thought of her being sick.

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts, and hoping for a positive update.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Just seeing this. You must be scared to death. Hoping for continued improvement.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh not Jilly! We have Jilly Bean in our thoughts and hope she is now home with you and on the mend.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Stripeyfan

Oh no - just seeing this! Sending LOTS of good thoughts to your little girl, I hope she is back home now and feeling better.

Sending healing thoughts to Jilly Bean. I hope she is home with you soon.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Hoping for a quick recovery and that she's back home again soon! :hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Many prayers for Jilly Bean!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.