Jilly Bean Spending The Night At The E-Vet

Saying many prayers for da Bean. Come on Jilly. Please get better quickly!! We love you Bean.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope for Jilly

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest DorasMom

Oh no!! Feel better Jilly Bean so you can go home soon and mom can stop worrying. Prayers going your way, will be watching for an update.

Feel better Little One.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Checking in for an update on our Bean. HGE is nasty stuff. I had one down at Dr B's with it last month. Hugs to Bean and family.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Sorry to be so late with an update. After Mike called me I fell asleep. I didn't sleep much last night and was really tired.

Mike picked her up really early and took her to Dr. B. They weren't even open but Dr. B saw it was Mike and opened the door, so he saw her first thing this morning and was able to look her over a little and talk to Mike before any other patients arrived.

She's still very dehydrated, even with being on fluids last night so she's spending the day with Dr. B receiving some more fluids, some nausea meds and some more antibiotics. Mike said she was still very subdued when he picked her up. The e-vet said there were some things in the blood that were off a little but those were probably due to her condition. One had something to do with the liver. They were faxing everything over to Dr. B this morning. She didn't vomit or have any bloody big D last night, but then there was absolutely nothing in her system.

We've had her almost 9 years and she's never been sick so seeing to ill really threw me and I don't panic easily. Thank you all for your continued prayers. You guys are great!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Poor little girly. I hope she has a good day Judy, and is soon back to her usual sass

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren