Jilly Bean Spending The Night At The E-Vet

I am so glad that Jilly is home and looking so good. I am also relieved that Heart is heading on the right way to feeling better. I hope you and your hounds have a respite from visiting your wonderful vet.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

:yay Greyt news on The Bean and to hear Heart is on the mend or at least in the right direction. :yay

Now FullHouse, stay healthy. :shakefinger:

What a wonderful update! Bean, take your meds like a good role model for your pack. Heart, give yourself the chance to heal and fuse.

Perhaps a strong beverage for the adults in the house?

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I am very Happy to see the cutie Beanie is Home!!!!!!!!! :colgate Prayers for heart that she has a quick recovery... Hugs to you all.... :grouphug:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest greybookends

I am glad to see the Bean is home and on the mend. I will keep the Fullhouse in my prayers. You guys stay healthy and give mom a break!

How is Beanie today ??? Still well , happy and content to be home :):)

She's doing well, eating and keeping everything down. She still has a very loose stools but as long as she's eating and drinking I think in time things will firm up.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Glad to hear that Miss J Bean is doing better.

Hope that Heart is feeling better.

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

So happy that she is home, and I'm also happy that the vet was able to find the cause of Heart's issue-I really hate when dogs are having problems and the xrays don't show anything. So while it stinks that Heart's having trouble, I'm glad you at least know what it is, and hopefully it will fuse on it's own :goodluck

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I'm so glad your feisty fireball is home and doing well. She sure looks happy to be back in your picture! As bad as it is for Heart, I'm so glad it is nothing more sinister. Sending Heart healing thoughts.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

So glad she's feeling better! Love that photo! :wub: Sending more good thoughts for a fast and complete recovery! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:clap Glad to hear Jilly is home, and she looks very happy to be home. Hope Heart is getting some pain relief. :grouphug for you because you've had way more than your share of worries lately.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

just seeing this now!!!! SOOO glad she's back home and doing better!!! :yay :yay

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

SOOOO glad to see Jilly Bean home and smiling! Keeping fingers crossed for full recovery soon.

And I'm still sending lots of good thoughts Heart's way - hopefully the pain meds can keep everything mellowed out while the disc repairs itself.

Such a scary few months for you guys. :grouphug