Turbo

turbotaina

Meredith....

Turbo was a beautiful dog and such a character....he will be missed by many.

Hugs to you and Mitch.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meredith and Mitch, I'm so sorry. Turbo was the first greyhound I ever met and is the main reason why we adopted.

I know how much you guys loved him and the GW family mourns with you.

2211286740055825456S600x600Q85.jpg

He's the only dog I know that could make a leaf sticking to your drool fangs look elegant.

2174171490055825456S600x600Q85.jpg

Robin

I am so sorry. My heart sank when I read Turbo's name. Godspeed handsome boy!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Meredith, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I have never been lucky to meet him like so many others and it's obvious he impacted all those he met. You will see him again and he will be racing into your arms.

Run free Turbo, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Meredith,

I am so sorry :grouphug That is such a wonderful picture- you should always remember him this way.

Run free sweeet Turbo! :gh_run2

Kathy and Breeze

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh, Meredith, I am so terribly sorry :cry1 My heart sank when I saw his name in this thread :brokenheart

I have never met Turbo, but he is just an indelible part of GreyTalk and I can't imagine this forum without him somehow. He was one of my very first GT crushes :heart:brokenheart and he was without a doubt one of the most beautiful hounds I've ever set my eyes on.

Rest in peace, sweet boy. You will be sorely missed. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I never met Turbo but feel like I know him through GT. His time with you is well documented in pictures....one of these days you'll be able to look at them and smile and remember just how special he was. I'm kind of getting to that point with Kevin. The one you want to remember him by is awesome!!! I am so sorry...he was obviously a very, very special boy. :grouphug to you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I just wish I could think of something comforting that would help take away the hurt.:f_red

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I never met your boy but always enjoyed his pictures on GT. What a gorgeous, well-loved hound, Godspeed, Turbo...

I think your tribute was not only heartfelt, but beautiful as well. What a great memory of Turbo running. It can't help but make anyone smile. I love that so many have both memries and photos to share. Truly a wonderful boy. Godspeed Turbo.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

My heart is breaking for you and Mitch at the loss of your beloved Turbo. There are no words to adequately express my sorrow. I am so very sorry. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****