Springtime Joint Health

Anyone using this and having any problems? Two of my four will no longer touch their food if the Joint Health is in it (flavored tablets)nor will they take it by hand. This just started last week when I opened a new bottle. The will take the Fresh Factors, but won't touch the Joint Health.

Have they changed anything that anyone is aware of?

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

They added some bosweillia a little while ago. And yes mine don't like the change but I break them in fourths and put them in the food or talk nice and she'll eat it out of my hand. BUT I am sneaky about how I get her to eat it. I break up a Fresh Factor into fourths and mix it up with it---i.e.there are then 8 little pieces and 4 of them are good(FF)- so since she wants the goods ones she has to eat the not so good ones to get them!;) I am glad they did it even with the reduced palatibility because I think it does help with joint pain and she really needs all the help she can get.:)

I have one (General) that didn't like Joint Health (before the formula changed). I broke it into small peices and mixed it with his food. He would still sometimes leave a small peice or two.

I've just recently ordered more (BTW, all of their dog products are 15% off until 06/30) and I plan to crush it with a mortar and pestle, that way he can't pick the small peices out. :)

Have to break up the tablet here too.

Springtime was very good about replacing the Joint Health w/ bosweillia with a reformulated one still containing it.

Today I got a letter indicting they have returned to the original formula. Buy 2, get 2 of the 180 count size for $84 until 6/30/11

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Spoke to them this AM and they advised that they started putting in the Boswilla in February. She is sending me replacements with the OLD formula and they are taking back the ones I just got. She said they have had several complaints/inquiries and are not sure what they are going to do at this point. They are very accommodating.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Spoke to them this AM and they advised that they started putting in the Boswilla in February. She is sending me replacements with the OLD formula and they are taking back the ones I just got. She said they have had several complaints/inquiries and are not sure what they are going to do at this point. They are very accommodating.

I just got my order, but, haven't started using it yet (I have some other joint stuff I'm finishing up). This makes me wonder if my dogs are gonna eat it or if I need to see if they can replace mine with the old formula. <_<

Hmm Murph doesn't like the new either so I've been breaking it up to add to his food. I just got 4 new bottles so I'll have to see if they will replace three of them.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest Swifthounds

Today I got a letter indicting they have returned to the original formula. Buy 2, get 2 of the 180 count size for $84 until 6/30/11

Wow. Boy do I feel better about my supplement spending.

Boswellia does tend to have a bitter taste to it. I get mine as powder in capsules to avoid that issue. It's actually worse than pure glucosamine HCL.

People always ask my opinion about the Joint Health. I notice that the recommended dose is half of the usual recommended dose of glucosamine, 1/3 of chondroitin and around 3/4 for the MSM. Do those of you who give it does at that level or a higher amount? Do you give it alone or with additional joint supplements?

I give my senior three Joint Health in the AM and PM. He has severe arthritis. He also gets 1/2 of a 227mg Previcox daily. The Joint Health really helps him a lot.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Hmm Murph doesn't like the new either so I've been breaking it up to add to his food. I just got 4 new bottles so I'll have to see if they will replace three of them.

My experience full refund/exchange....no questions asked. After Brandi died, they were willing to take back unopened and opened bottles

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Got my replacement yesterday of the original formula and all is good. The dogs are eating it again with no problems. They are a great company to do business with. ;)

Mom to Melly and Dani