Hello From Maine

Guest Tuesday

Guest Tuesday

I have a 4 month old Greyhound puppy named Tuesday. She is a fawn female and she keeps me busy, to say the least. We are glad to be here and just wanted to say hi and thanks.

Guest Tuesday

I have a 4 month old Greyhound puppy named Tuesday. She is a fawn female and she keeps me busy, to say the least. We are glad to be here and just wanted to say hi and thanks.

Welcome from NH, looking forward to seeing pictures of your Puppy!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

A greyhound PUPPY?? We need pictures!!! :rules:lol:offwall

Hello and welcome to GreyTalk from South Portland, ME! :wave:welcome2

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Tuesday

Thanks for the kind welcomes. I am the kennel manager and veterinary technician for Maine Greyhound Placement Service in Augusta. Did any of you Mainers adopt from MGPS, just out of curiosity? I am computer challenged so just as soon as I can get someone to show me how to properly post pictures I will certainly do so.

Again, it's good to be here.

Thanks for the kind welcomes. I am the kennel manager and veterinary technician for Maine Greyhound Placement Service in Augusta. Did any of you Mainers adopt from MGPS, just out of curiosity? I am computer challenged so just as soon as I can get someone to show me how to properly post pictures I will certainly do so.

I organize the Portland Greyhound Playgroup and many of our members adopted from MGPS. Others adopted from the Westbrook-based Animal Refuge League. But most members adopted from MGPS :)

I knew nothing about greys back in 2006 when I met my Merlin during one of my volunteer shifts as a dog-walker at the Animal Refuge League. I fell in love with him, adopted him, became greyhound-obsessed and the rest is history :blush The second time around we decided to go with an adoption group. We adopted Sagan from Amazing Greyz in Massachusetts.

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Tuesday

I organize the Portland Greyhound Playgroup and many of our members adopted from MGPS. Others adopted from the Westbrook-based Animal Refuge League. But most members adopted from MGPS :)

I knew nothing about greys back in 2006 when I met my Merlin during one of my volunteer shifts as a dog-walker at the Animal Refuge League. I fell in love with him, adopted him, became greyhound-obsessed and the rest is history :blush The second time around we decided to go with an adoption group. We adopted Sagan from Amazing Greyz in Massachusetts.

How nice! :) Tell me more about this playgroup. I live/work in Augusta during the week but spend most weekends in my hometown of Falmouth. Is the playgroup specific to Portland residents only?

I adopted both of mine from MGPS. Rex I've had for about 18 months now and Brooke for about 9 months. We're having a greyhound playgroup at MGPS tomorrow around 2 as long as the weather holds up. :hope It will be our first one. I'm so excited.

JoAnne, Instagram username mizhunie.

Brooke - Runnin Gamble
Trixie - 7 lbs of furry kitty love

Tucker - WW Charlie Sheen
Elmo - RIP buddy 3/16/12 (miss you so much!) Rex - Four Wheeler 4/18/17 (RIP buddy)

Guest Tuesday

I adopted both of mine from MGPS. Rex I've had for about 18 months now and Brooke for about 9 months. We're having a greyhound playgroup at MGPS tomorrow around 2 as long as the weather holds up. :hope It will be our first one. I'm so excited.

I will be there with Tuesday the pup so I am sure I will meet you then. I live in the staff house (trailer) right next to the 'greyhound park' where the playgroup is being held. :colgate

Fabulous! I keep watching my email in hopes it's not canceled today. The pups will have so much fun! Plus I have a showing on my house at 2, so timing is perfect. :hope Looking forward to meeting you and Tuesday. :)

Edited by JoJo207

JoAnne, Instagram username mizhunie.

Brooke - Runnin Gamble
Trixie - 7 lbs of furry kitty love

Tucker - WW Charlie Sheen
Elmo - RIP buddy 3/16/12 (miss you so much!) Rex - Four Wheeler 4/18/17 (RIP buddy)

Welcome from the NH Seacoast. You are brave to take on a greyhound puppy! LOL

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey