Johnny

galgomum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny was stunningly gorgeous and so much more, as well. I'm very sorry he couldn't stay longer. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh, Petra & Jack... I'm so so sorry... I know you said he wasn't doing well when I saw you at GIG.

Hugs to you and the pups...

Run free, sweet Johnny

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest DoofBert

Words are never easy. We know how you feel. JOhnny is always in your hearts.... and if you listen carefully and feel with your heart -- Johnny will be with you!

Hugs,

Jayne,. Tim and the Pokeynose Black Pack

Guest Mom2Melanie

So very sorry for your loss :brokenheart His pictures are gorgeous. I hope they can bring you comfort now and someday soon bring smiles from good memories.

Petra

I'm so sorry :grouphug

The pictures you posted are breathtaking

I could read the pain in your words

We never have them long enough :(

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Petra, So sorry to hear about your beautiful boy Johnny. Keeping you and the family in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug :grouphug . Your pictures are a wonderful tribute.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

What a handsome dude! I love the collar, such a beautiful picture of a stunning dog. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Johnny. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Jack and Peet,

I am so sorry for you loss. Those sweet boys leave such a big hole in your heart. :heart

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

I'm so sorry. :gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown